Tuesday, August 18, 2015

My Sister is 9 Months Old Today!


It is hard to believe that 9 months ago I was an only child. 

I don't even remember what it was like, but I sure do LOVE having a little Sister around to love on and play with. 

Ani is not feeling great this week- she has a little bug and took a trip to the ER yesterday because she got clobbered in the eye by my toy broom...my bad.








I feel really bad but Mom said she had fun in the ER...and she didn't need stitches...so that made me feel a little better!

Anyway, even though she wasn't feeling great and has a shiner we still wanted to do something special to celebrate her being here for 9 whole months! 

So we went for a walk around the promenade- Baby Sis likes to go fast.  It was fun and we even got froyo- well, more me than her- but it was a nice little treat to celebrate her being a part of our world for 9 whole months!



Did I mention she is 16 and a half pounds and has 5 teeth! She crawls all over the place and has recently started standing up. I think she wants to walk!







Until Next Time!




No comments:

Post a Comment